Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Dear Curtis Orthodontics Family,
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. We are so excited to welcome you back to our office! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
We want to inform you of some of the new protocols that we are temporarily implementing during this time period:
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions to make sure you are not experiencing any flu-like symptoms. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
2. We are limiting the number of people allowed in our office, and thus are decreasing the number of patients we can see in our office on a daily basis. We are utilizing different spaces in our office to keep patients separated appropriately. Because of this, we kindly ask that you arrive on-time for your appointment and also have patience with us when scheduling your appointments, as preferred times may be limited.
3. We are encouraging parents, or anyone accompanying the patient, to wait in the car. If you must accompany a minor, we kindly ask that you sanitize your hands when entering our office, wait in our waiting room, have a mask on at all times, and practice social distancing with others.
4. Please brush and floss prior to coming to your appointment as our tooth brushing station has been converted into a hand washing station.
5. We require that you wear your own mask or face covering into our office and we will ask you to remove the mask only when you are sitting in the dental chair and we are ready to work on you.
6. We will be taking your temperature prior to entering our office. We also want to make sure that you haven’t had any flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days. If you develop symptoms prior to your appointment or have been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19, please let us know immediately and we will re-schedule your appointment.
7. For some procedures that have the potential to create aerosols, we may ask you to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide rinse for 60 seconds prior to beginning treatment.
8. We will be increasing the frequency that we are disinfecting high contact surfaces such as the check-in counters, door handles, waiting room chairs, etc.
9. Personal Protective Equipment: As usual, we are utilizing universal precautions with all patients to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases. However, the personal protective equipment our team will be using may look slightly different and will vary depending on the procedure being performed.
Your safety and our team’s safety are of utmost importance to all of us! We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with all of this. If you have any questions regarding our protocols or your treatment, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Thank you so much for your patience during this unprecedented time!
"At Curtis Orthodontics, our mission is to
provide the highest quality orthodontic
treatment in a caring, comfortable
atmosphere with exceptional customer
service while being a blessing to our
patients, families, and the community."
CALL US: (714) 990-5414 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
When you visit Curtis Orthodontics, your "smile" is our top priority. Dr. Curtis and our entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality care and service that we ourselves would desire if we were the patient.
New patients click here to learn about appointments and payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
When you visit our office you will experience high quality orthodontic care in a genuine atmosphere with exceptional customer service. Our goal is to assist each you in achieving a beautiful smile.
Board-Certified Specialist in Orthodontics for Children, Teens, and Adults
Practice Goal: "A Better World Through Better Smiles"
Please browse our website and contact us or call 714-990-5414 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews:
Richard "Monty" Curtis, DDS, MS
Brea Orthodontist - Curtis Orthodontics - Orthodontist Brea, CA 92821