Align Technologies, the parent company of Invisalign, offers an Advantage Program that recognizes doctors who have achieved a particular level of Invisalign experience. Dr. Curtis has been recognized as an Invisalign Gold provider. A Gold Provider has a higher level of education and experience in treating orthodontic cases with Invisalign.
Using clear aligners, Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. In addition, you can still eat and drink what you would like and brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Since there are no wires or brackets, discomfort caused by mouth abrasions and emergency visits are rare.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners
- Uses no metal wires or brackets
- Custom-made aligners for comfort
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks to three weeks, or as directed by Dr. Curtis
- Remove your aligners only to eat, drink, brush and floss
- Your teeth will move gradually each week
- Office visits are approximately every 10 weeks
- The number of aligners varies depending on how much movement of the teeth is required.
Advantages of Invisalign:
- Almost invisible
- Virtually painless
- Typically does not affect speech
- No dietary or oral hygiene restrictions
Please call our office today at 714-990-5414 to find out if Invisalign is right for you.